Introducing the all New PC800L
• Valued Features of the PC800L •
• 2D simulation of part/tooling/gaging & auto part DXF create • Auto bend sequencing & easy bend order modification
• Single Screen Programming with notes & digital pictures • Easy to use punch & die creation & automatic DXF import
• Plain English diagnostis with advanced troubleshooting helps
• A standard PC based control designed from the ground up with non-proprietary "off the shelf" parts wherever possible for optimal support, service & reliability.
Windows Based Touch Screen
• Amada RG, Promecam, Betenbender • Cincinnati CB
• Pacific J, K and HTC Series • Hurco AB Series • LVD
• Wysong MTH • Accurpress AP2 & ETS • Niagara
• And many more.....
• Operators can electronically access at the control all required information for part programs such as Cad Drawings, production routers, etc.
• Plain english diagnostics and machine trouble-shooting helps.
• 2-D Graphical programming & part simulation. Import of DXF tool files and DXF profile part views.
• Electronic notes/digital photos attached for each program & bend step to guide operators with all the information they need to produce quality products.
• Angle & Depth mode programming on a per bend basis to meet your production requirements.
• Designed, manufactured & supported in the USA.
• Unlimited part, tool & material storage in a Windows format for easy storage and retrieval.
• Single screen programming with a Windows based graphical operator interface. Automatic calculation of part legs and angles with built in corrections saved to each part file for continuous production of quality parts.
Adapts to non-synchro machines such as:
• A Direct Control Replacement for the HURCO Autobend Series (AB4, AB5, AB7, AB10).
• A Direct Control Replacement for the AUTOMEC (9x9, CNC99, CNC150, CNC300, CNC1000, CNC2000, CNC3000,
• Open Windows 10 hardware & software architecture for seamless factory integration with remote support.